Gift Card Details
Forms of Payment
- Electronic transfer
- Debit/ Credit card
Gift cards can be purchased for any amount between R50 and R5000 and are valid for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Should you wish to purchase cards of a larger value, more than one card will be issued.
- Positive identification is required for FICA and bank purposes.
- Remember to sign the signature panel upon receipt of your gift card.
- The gift card cannot be reloaded. Once all the funds have been used, please destroy the card.
- The gift card is accepted at all our stores as "debit card", with preloaded funds.
- Your gift card can be spent in stages, but remember to check your balance regularly.
For Balance Enquiries:
- Visit your nearest information kiosk or,
- Call 0861 101210 (Tutuka) or;
- Call 083 918 7700 or;
- SMS your card number to 34246 or;
- Visit www.whatsonmycard.com
CORPORATE GIFT CARD PURCHASES:
The gift card is an excellent employee or client incentive. Should you wish to purchase gift cards for your organisation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The company name;
- The company's physical address;
- The company's VAT number;
- Quantity and denominations of cards required and;
- The details of the person who will be collecting the vouchers
- from the mall including full name, contact number and ID number.
- Our corporate sales manager will inform you about our FICA requirements.
An invoice will be issued to the company. Once payment has been received either via EFT or credit card (credit card holder needs to be present; maximum of R150,000 per transaction), we will arrange for the gift cards to be collected.
We require a 24 hour notice after confirmation of payment between Mondays and Fridays to collate your order.