Vodacom Durban July
Spend R1000 or more at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre and stand a chance to win one of two VIP @vodacomdurbanjuly experiences, for you and a friend. To enter, upload a picture of your till slip(s), on Instagram, with hashtag #MenlynVDJ2018.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for The Vodacom Durban July
- The promoters of this competition are Pareto Limited, being the owner of Menlyn Park Shopping Centre (“promoter”). The competition is called “Vodacom Durban July” (“the competition”)
- The competition is open to all South African citizens from the age of 18 years and above, excluding employees and immediate family members of employees who are employed by any subsidiary of Pareto Limited, its advertising agencies are also excluded from entering the competition. If the stores are participating in the promotion or sponsorship of the competition, then the stores, their employees and the employees’ respective immediate family cannot enter the competition. Tenants of Menlyn Park Shopping Centre and its employees their employees and the employees’ respective immediate family cannot enter the competition.
- Winners must provide a valid identity document, birth certificate or passport in order to successfully claim their prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winners to ensure that all relevant documentation required for this competition is provided solely by them and is not the responsibility of the Promoter to ensure that the relevant documentation is provided and that same is correct.
- The competition will run from 25 June 2018 until close of business on 03 July 2018 (“competition period”).
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted; no entries will be accepted after 20h00 on 03 July 2018.
- To enter, consumers are required to spend R 1000 or more (during the competition period set out above) at participating retailers, upload a picture of your till slip(s), on Instagram or Facebook, with hashtag #MenlynVDJ2018.
- Consumers must ensure that they provide the correct personal details in the entry form and should they win, the Promoter will not be held liable should the details submitted be incorrect.
- Entrants may not use one till slip for more than one entry (even if the spend amount on the till slip exceeds R1000 (One Thousand Rands). Each entry requires a separate till slip to the value of R1000 (One Thousand Rands) or more. The receipt number of the till slip is required for entry to the competition. Different till slips which add up to the value of R1000 (One Thousand Rands) are not acceptable.
- By entering this competition, one consumer will stand a chance to win a VDJ Experience to the value of R 100 000 (Hundred Thousand Rands) for themselves and a friend.
- The prize is not transferable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced.
- Where a prize requires FICA or any compliance in terms of any legislation the winner of that prize must have necessary documents to register as required by the relevant Acts.
- Should the Promoter be unable, for any reason whatsoever, to supply the specified prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered in this competition with one of comparable value.
- All risk and liabilities pertaining to the competition and/or prizes are transferred to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof. The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, participating retailers accept and assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage or claims or liability or injury of any kind arising from participation in this competition and/or uses of the prizes.
- The draw will take place at 13H00 on 4th July 2018 at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre, Cnr Atterbury Rd & Lois Ave, Menlo Park, Pretoria. Winners will be determined by a random draw and contacted by telephone to advise them of their win. Two successive telephonic attempts will be made to contact the participant. Failing which, another winner will be determined by a random draw.
- The winner will be determined by the first randomly drawn entrant who completed the entry form, and attached an original till slip.
- The winners must be available to claim his / her prize from Centre Management at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre within 7 (seven) working days after being notified of the prizes, failing which the winner shall forfeit the prizes and shall have no claims for damages or any other claim of whatsoever nature arising from such forfeiture against the Promoter or any of its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, sponsors and contractors.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on all aspects of this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Menlyn Park Shopping Centre reserves the right to photograph and publish the winner’s information for publicity purposes.
- The winner will not be entitled to any payment or remuneration for such publicity. Any and all publicity material and /or photographs shall remain the sole property of Menlyn Park Shopping Centre.
- An auditor will be present at the draw.
Please contact the Menlyn Park Shopping Centre on 012 764 9600 should you require any further information pertaining to this promotion.
By participating in the aforementioned promotion, the consumer agrees to the terms and conditions set out herein.
To enter watch #Incredibles2 at Nu Metro Menlyn Park or by any #Disney product at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre.
Place your Movie ticket or till slip with your name and contact details inside the entry box located at any of our info desk and participating stores.
The Ultimate Winter Sale
Stand a chance of winning R 50 000 in prizes for you and a friend.
How does 75% off on your favourite winter fashion sound? Amazing! How about R50 000 in prizes for you and a friend? Yes please! You can get both at the Ultimate Winter Sale at Menlyn Park Shopping Centre until 05 July. To enter to win the Ultimate shopping experience spend R 500 or more at any participating store and make sure to check-in using #UltimateSale.
Click here for T’s & C’s