Wrapping gifts can be an art form if you know how to do it. If you don’t have the time or the desire to do it, it can be a complete nightmare. This is why we have set up stations in the centre that will help you get wrapped up before you leave the mall.
The Craft Store (LF109) will offer:
- A Gift wrapping station
- A Work stations for creating a special customised gift
- A Chill section where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and some refreshments
The Luxury Store (G38/39) will offer:
- Gift wrapping classes
- A Lounge area to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, appetizer with canapés
- Relaxing head and shoulder massages to ease your tension while your gifts get wrapped.
Santa’s Workshop (LF101) at Central Park will Offer:
- Santa’s Workshop will have daily programs for the kids from 12pm -1pm, including creative workshops and a photo booth with props to take some pics with Santa and daily prize giveaways.
- While the kids have some fun there will also be a chill section for the parents where they can take 5 minutes to relax and enjoy some refreshments.
Our gift-wrapping stations will run from 9am – 9pm on Mondays to Sundays and 9am – 5pm on Public Holidays.
All money that will be charged for wrapping will be donated to Smile Foundation SA.